Your departure date is approaching, we hope you had a good stay on the Amadeus!
Unless we have indicated something else in our discussions before or during your stay, here is a list of things to think about before you go:
- Do a little cleaning so that the boat is as clean as when you arrived.
- Fill the water tank (see section Life on a boat)
- Put clean sheets back on the master bedroom bed so that it is ready for the next guests, just like it was for you: you should find clean sheets in the bench drawers in the hallway bedroom.
- Take out two clean towels and put them on the bed: you will find them in the toilet closet on the side of the boat entrance
- Put your sheets and towels in the laundry bag located in the entrance bedroom, behind the bench
- If you used the bikes, put the keys back on the key ring in the entrance room.
- Put the boat key back in the lockbox attached to the entrance.
- Put the badge back in the lockbox attached to the bike rack at the entrance to the pontoon.
Optional, but always appreciated :)
Put a little note in our guestbook if you feel like it ;)